For those of you who want to unroot, you can easily do this on the Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge by simply reflashing stock firmware using ODIN program. This would be ideal for those of you who want to reinstall stock firmware on your phone, maybe need to return phone for warranty purposes, or perhaps selling your phone on eBay or Craigslist. Also, maybe you ended up in a nasty bootloop and you want to restore your phone.
Join HighOnAndroid G+ Community!
Like Us on Facebook!
- LineageOS ROM for Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge! [Android 7.1.1][Nougat]
- Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat ROM for Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge! [Nemesis ROM]
- How to Convert Galaxy S6/S6 Edge into Galaxy S7/S7 Edge!
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Stock Firmwares for Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F!
- Galaxy S6 SM-G920F Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow Stock Firmwares Updated!
- Android 5.1.1 Stock ROM/Firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925T! on
- How to Root AT&T/Verizon Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge! [PingPong ROOT] on
- Galaxy S7 Edge Nougat ROM for Galaxy S6 & S6 Edge! [Nemesis ROM] on
- How to Root Galaxy S6/S6 Edge on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow! on
- How to Unroot Galaxy S6 or S6 Edge! on